Applications for a Munich Aerospace scholarship can only be submitted with reference to one of our open PhD topics. Munich Aerospace reviews all incoming applications. The final decision will be made by the Munich Aerospace Executive Board.
- An academic degree in a subject related to aeronautics and space with a final grade of "good" or better, or a grade of similar qualification; you must have graduated within the last three years prior to applying for the scholarship
- to fulfill the prerequisites for admission to a doctoral programme at the Technical University of Munich or the Universität der Bundeswehr
- a written consent from a university professor affiliated with TUM or UniBw who will assume your supervision
- to become part of a Munich Aerospace Reseach Group
- to enrol in the Munich Aerospace Graduate School
Applications should include the following documents:
- Letter of motivation for the topic you are applying for
- Detailed CV
- Two reference letters from academic referees (not older than 3 months)
- Certified copies of relevant academic degrees
Please submit your application to "stipendien [at] munich-aerospace.de" and the contact person stated in the scholarship posting.