Munich Aerospace is a consortium partner in the DG DEFIS project Space Technology And Research Support*EU of the European Commission. In cooperation with six European consortium partners, we are supporting the European Commission in developing a platform for EU-funded space research and innovation.
DG DEFIS is supported by STARS*EU in the following topic areas:
- Education and skills for space in the EU: Understanding the educational needs demanded by the research community and industry is key to ensure that adequate educational standards and a skilled workforce are in place to compete in the future global space ecosystem.
- Creation and distribution of scientific knowledge: Basic science and research work is essential to enable more advanced technology development.
- Analysis of EU-funded space projects: Identify best practices for the upcoming programme cycles.
- Support the consultation platform: Support the inclusive and structured process established by the European Commission to develop a Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA).
- Communication support: making EU-funded space research more visible and support DG DEFIS and HaDEA in their communication activities.
More information at: https://starseu.net